This fact sheet describes how the Energy Rating Index (ERI) works to demonstrate compliance with the 2015 IECC.
This fact sheet explores the relationship by climate zone between the various versions of the IECC and the Energy Rating Index, and provides a set of alternative Energy Rating Index values for the 2015 IECC.
This fact sheet answers many questions that code officials and other stakeholders often have on the 2015 IECC Energy Rating Index compliance path.
This fact sheet explains the cost-effectiveness of the 2015 IECC Energy Rating Index (ERI) performance option.
IBS Advisors Publications
I examine the development of the Home Energy Rating industry and the roles played by RESNET, Software Providers, Training Providers, Quality Assurance Providers, and Rating Companies within the context of the Facilitated Network, Solution Shop, and Value-Added Process business models. I also take a forward look into the future of the industry, with likely scenarios that result from the RESNET Board of Directors change in policies regarding quality assurance.
- CAZ & Work Scope.pdf
- Fiberglass Insulation.pdf
- IBS Advisors Background Info.pdf
- IBS Advisors HERS Rater Course Curriculum.pdf
- Overview of Chapter 7 – RESNET Conference.pdf
- Overview of Chapter 8.pdf
- Performing Quality Assurance.pdf
- The Profitable Provider.pdf
- Residential HVAC Sizing.pdf
- Scopes of Work.pdf
- What Clients Want.pdf
News from IBS Advisors
- Newsletter – August 9, 2010
- Newsletter – July 13, 2010
- Newsletter – July 6, 2010
- Newsletter – June 22, 2010
- Newsletter – June 7, 2010
- Newsletter – May 25, 2010
- Building America Volume 1, Hot-Humid Climate Zone Best Practices
- Building America Volume 2, Hot & Mixed-Dry Climate Zone Best Practices.pdf
- Building America Volume 3, Cold & Very Cold Climate Zones Best Practices.pdf
- Building America Volume 4, Mixed-Humid Climate Zone Best Practices.pdf
- Building America Best Practices Series Vol. 14 Energy Renovations – HVAC A Guide for Contractors to Share with Homeowners.pdf
- Review of Structural Materials & Methods for Home Building in US 1900-2000.pdf